CareCentrix complies with federal civil rights laws. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. That means we will not exclude you or treat you differently because of these things.
For those with special needs or who speak a language other than English, we offer these services at no cost to you:
- Qualified sign language interpreters.
- Written materials in large print, audio, electronic and other formats.
- Help from qualified interpreters in the language you speak.
- Written materials in the language you speak.
If you need these services, call 1-844-359-5381.
If you have hearing or speech loss and use Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) or a Text Telephone (TTY), dial 711 to connect with a TRS operator.
If you feel that CareCentrix did not give you these services or treated you differently due to a reason listed above, you can file a grievance.
Our Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) serves as our Civil Rights Coordinator.
File by mail, email, fax or phone:
|Chief Compliance Officer
9119 Corporate Lake Drive, Suite 300
Tampa, FL 33634
|Phone: 1-877-848-8229Fax: 1-919-792-6806
Our CCO can also help you file a grievance.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights:
- On the Web: Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal- https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf
- By Mail: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
- By Phone: 1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are found at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.