Increasingly, the people who use Long Term Services and Supports (LTSS) get their healthcare benefits through managed Medicaid plans. This population has distinctive needs, and the plans are working hard to identify and adopt new ways to address them.
A recent AHIP webinar brought together healthcare experts to discuss LTSS needs, how well the plans are responding, and best practices to improve health outcomes.
- Reducing Costs for Long Term Services and Supports
- The Importance of Whole Person Care and helping people age at home
- In-Home vs. Telephonic Care for LTSS Patients
- How Predictive analytics can help long term care patients
- An Optimistic Future for Long Term Care
To learn more about the challenges and opportunities facing the LTSS population, read our latest post here.