This policy does not apply to information collected through other means such as by telephone or in person, although that information may be protected by other privacy policies. As used in this policy, terms such as "we" or "our" and "Company" refer to CareCentrix and its current and future affiliated entities.
Information We Collect
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide through our website, including:
- Name, address, email address, phone number, other contact information, and birthdate;
- Financial and account information and the name of your insurer;
- Credit or debit card number and related information;
- Social security number; and
- Information necessary to process and consider employment applications, including personal contact information, education, and work history.
We may supplement the information you submit to us online with:
- other personal information we have about you, including information from our affiliates and vendors; and
- information that we obtain about you from public and non-public records.
We do not track your activities within our site, or if you go from our site to a third party site, so any “do not track” signals that we receive from your computer will have no effect.
How We Use Personal Information
We use personal information you provide when you visit or use our website to fulfill the purpose for which you provided the information and to enhance your experience with us. These uses include:
- Completing transactions, for example, processing your payments;
- Providing and improving customer services;
- Authenticating or confirming your identity when you return to your CareCentrix accounts online;
- Conducting our business, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing, improving or modifying our services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities;
- Informing you of job opportunities and evaluating your suitability for a job;
- Addressing your concerns that you send to us through our Contact Us page; and
- Other purposes specifically disclosed at the time we request your information.
How We Share Personal Information
Sharing Among our Affiliates
CareCentrix, Inc. and its affiliates may share your personal information with one another to ensure that your use of the website is as helpful and beneficial as possible. We may also share your personal information with affiliates in order to support our business operations and to provide services to you.
Sharing with Third Parties
- We share and give access to personal information to our employees and agents in the course of operating our businesses.
- We work with third parties that provide services to us, such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, credit card processing, auditing and other similar services. We may share your personal information with them so they can provide those services.
- We share information with your insurer in the course of providing services to your insurer.
We may share your information in other limited circumstances, including:
- Complying with applicable laws, including laws outside your country of residence;
- Responding to requests from government or public authorities or otherwise cooperating with authorities pursuant to a legal matter, including authorities outside your country of residence;
- Responding to matters of personal or public safety;
- In litigation, investigations, and other legal matters where the data is pertinent;
- Investigating security incidents;
- In the event of the sale or transfer of CareCentrix or some of our assets, or in the context of similar business negotiations; and
Cookies and IP Addresses
The website uses “cookie” technology and similar technology to gather information from our website visitors such as which pages are used and how often they are used, and to enable certain features on this website. In some jurisdictions, this is considered personal information.
- An “IP Address” (a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider) may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user access the website, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other services. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels of the website, helping diagnose server problems, and administering the website.
“Non-personal information” means information that does not permit us to specifically identify you by your full name or similar unique identifying information such as a social security number, member identification number, address or telephone number, and, in some jurisdictions, cookies and IP addresses. In some instances, we may combine non-personal information with personal information (such as combining your name with your geographical location), in which we will treat the combined information as personal information as long as it is combined.
Sharing Non-Personal Information
Because non-personal information does not identify who you are, we do not limit the ways we may use or share non-personal information. For example, we may share non-personal information with our affiliates, suppliers, employees and agents, other businesses, and the government.
Anonymous and Aggregate Data
- CareCentrix may aggregate personal information so that it does not personally identify you or any other user of the website (for example, we may aggregate personal information to analyze the percentage of our users who have a particular area code).
- CareCentrix may remove personally identifiable information to create anonymous data. This data cannot be used to identify any individual, and we will not attempt to re-identify later or allow others to do so.
- CareCentrix uses and shares anonymous and aggregate information for historical, statistical, or business planning purposes. Additionally, we may use and share this information for any purpose except where we are required to do so otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat this information as personal information under applicable law, then we may use it as described above in “Other Information,” as well as for the purposes for which we use and share information.
Your Emails to Us
Your comments are important to us, and we welcome them. We will share any comments and questions you send to us via e-mail with our authorized member services associates or our other associates most capable of addressing your questions or concerns. We will respond to our members, providers and regulatory authorities by telephone or by mail. Please note that we do not broadcast “spam” or unsolicited junk mail to any member, provider, regulatory authority or other person.
You should be aware that, when submitting e-mail to us (and others), it is possible that other Internet users may, without permission and/or notice, be able to view your e-mail correspondence. If you wish to ensure that your communication is kept private and confidential, please call or write directly to us using the contact information on this website. We do encourage your feedback, comments and suggestions about ways we can better communicate with you. Your comments are welcome and important.
If you email us, please do not include information you want to keep private. It is possible that your e-mail communication may be accessed or viewed inappropriately by another Internet user while in transit to us. If you wish to send us information that you want to keep completely private, please use a method other than e-mail.
Our Data Protection and Security Policy
- We take reasonable precautions to safeguard the personal information transmitted between visitors and the website and the personal information stored on our servers. Such precautions include physical, administrative, and technical barriers to the accidental or unauthorized use or disclosure of personally identifiable information.
- Unfortunately, no method of transmitting or storing data can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, although we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us through, or in connection with, the website. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section on this website.
Cross Border Transfers
CareCentrix believes it is particularly important to protect the privacy of minors online. CareCentrix defines a “minor” as any person less than 13 years of age. CareCentrix does not knowingly collect personal information about minor users without a parent’s permission or knowingly share personal information about minor users with third parties without a parent’s permission.
- We reserve the right to amend this Privacy Notice at any time and from time to time without notice.
- This Privacy Statement is not intended to, and does not, create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any visitor to this website.
Links to Other Websites
- The website contains links to websites operated by third parties. If you provide personal information to any third party’s website, your transaction will occur on that website (not CareCentrix's websites) and that website operator will collect the personal information you provide and will be subject to its privacy policies. We encourage you to read the legal notice posted on those sites, including their privacy policies.
Please note that we are not responsible for the collection, usage and disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, RIM or any other app developer, app providers, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including any personal information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with our mobile applications or other websites.
Your California Privacy Rights