Patient Payment Portal
Welcome to CareCentrix's Patient Payment Portal
If you received an invoice from CareCentrix, you are responsible for the sum of all of the patient responsibility listed on the invoices. You have 30 days from receipt of the invoice to make a payment. You can make a payment in three convenient ways:
1. For your convenience, you can pay through our Online Patient Payment Portal. Click Here
to login or create an online account.
- For patient portal technical support issues please contact InstaMed at:
-Toll Free: (866) INSTAMED or (866) 467-8263
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You may also mail a check or credit card payment to the address below. Please include the invoice slip(s) along with your payment.
PLEASE MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:
PO BOX 277947
ATLANTA, GA 30384-7947
3. Phone: Call us at 1-800-808-1902
, select option 2. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8am – 6pm EST.
Commonly Asked Questions about our Patient Payment Portal:
Q: How do I access the Patient Payment Portal?
A: Click here or copy and paste the following URL (https://pay.usbank.com/Form/PaymentPortal/Default?id=carecentrix_online) into your web browser.
Our Patient Payment Portal provides features including:
- Near real time updates on payments received through the portal or telephonically by calling CareCentrix,
- Ability to manage multiple accounts under one registration,
- Recurring payment option,
- Ability to create and store multiple payment methods and
- Ability to pay multiple invoices through one transaction
Q: Why don’t I pay my home care provider directly?
A: As part of our agreement with your health plan and our network providers, CareCentrix pays your home health provider directly. You do not pay our participating home health care providers for services covered by your health plan.
For questions about your bills please call us at 1-800-808-1902 or email us at email@example.com.
Back To Patients